Behold, eight new delicious titles to devour:
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Truman Capote
- An Abundance of Katherines – John Green
- The Watermelon King – Daniel Wallace
- The Lovely Bones – Alice Sebold
- Skin – Adrienne Maria Vrettos
- Paris to the Moon – Adam Gopnik
- The History of Love – Nicole Krauss
- The Bob Dylan Scrapbook 1956-1966
I found Breakfast at Tiffany’s and The History of Love in Mt. Cloud, which is a magical bookshop that a friend owns, and the rest I found in secondhand bookstores.
This was a post by Hanna, who has to cook dinner and study for a psychology exam tomorrow.