Last year was, indeed, a good year for reading but it was also the busiest and most stressful year that we’ve had so far. Naturally, we turned to books and films for refuge.
Our mutual favorites for last year are those that have made us squee with delight and giggle like blushing school girls with crushes:
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
- What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
For last year’s collective favorites, click here.