The past few weeks have been a blur. I’ve been busy with paperwork and procrastination, which explains my absence from the internet. To make up for it, here is a new loot post:
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
- Bon Appetit! by Peter Mayle
- A Far Rockaway of the Heart by Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
- Travels in the Scriptorium by Paul Auster
- Just Kids by Patti Smith
This was a post by Hanna, who is too full to function.